Skip to main content

FAVORITE PRODUCTS OF 2017


Hello my darling friends!
I have so many wonderful products I've been using lately that I haven't done product reviews on. So I am bringing to you my favorite products of 2017! From beauty products to pet products here are my favorite products of 2017 😍

1.     La Vanilla The Healthy Deodorant- Sport Luxe
Can I get a hell ya? Natural deodorant that smells amazing!! Not earthy or plain. I always get compliments when I wear this and people ask me what perfume I am wearing! Shocker- it's my deodorant. Note that this helps with mild sweating and doesn't keep you "fresh" as long as other chemical based deodorants BUT in retrospect it is the best all natural deodorant I've tried. Bonus- it lasts forever! Click here to check it out

2.     Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes- Coconut Milk Scent
This is what dreams are made of. These things smell so good I want to eat them!! They are vegan, cruelty free, biodegradable underarm wipes. I use them on days that I don’t shower or whenever I need to be freshened up. I use them with or without deodorant (depending on the amount of sweating I predict for the day). I highly suggest these for anyone who uses natural deodorant but feels like they need a mid-day refresher. Click here to check it out 
 
3.     Shea Moisture- Coconut & Hibiscus Hand and Body Scrub
Another product that I could eat… SMELLS AMAZING, WORKS AMAZING, FEELS AMAZING. Some scrubs are abrasive and leave your skin feeling exfoliated but dry. This actually has coconut oil and vitamin E oil in it and leaves your legs moisturized and ready to be shaved! I love using this before I shave my legs to get the ultimate silky feeling. Click here to check it out 

4.     Schick Hydro Silk Razor
I use to be cheap and wasteful… I would buy a pack of disposable razors and throw them away once they got dull. They never worked for me… I always had small patches of hairs, cuts, and razor bumps. I bought this razor and holy hell it’s amazing!! It leaves my legs feeling so smooth and doesn’t cut or irritate my skin! A bonus is I am being less wasteful by only replacing the head of the razor J yay! Click here to check it out

5.     Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
This brings me back to the good old days… This was one of the first mascaras I used and I don’t know why I ever quit using it. I’ve tried so many mascaras over the past year and this is the only one that works for me… My oily ass skin creates smudgy make up and this stuff holds up against that PLUS it doesn’t flake. The length it add is mediocre but it’s so worth it not to look like a raccoon mid-day. Plus I don’t have to buy waterproof AND it doesn’t irritate my eyes! Click here to check it out

6.     Fresh- Brown Sugar Perfume
If you’re a fan of citrus scents with subtle hints of sweet vanilla this shit is for you. I would pour the whole bottle on me if it weren’t so expensive. I love this perfume SO much. It doesn’t smell like Brown Sugar at all and I am not sure why they named it that… Head to Sephora and spray the goodness on your body, you’ll love it too. Click here to check it out

7.     Fresh- Lip treatments
My lips are loving me! This stuff smells and tastes great plus you can get fun colors and wear it as a gloss/lipstick. I have it in a lot of the colors and my favorites are Rose, Tulip, and Honey. Plus the good old fashioned untinted goes with everything. LOVE this stuff! Click here to check it out

8.     Spearmint Essential Oil
I ALWAYS loved spearmint anything! I don’t know why it took me so long to purchase spearmint essential oils… This minty sweet oil is the perfect “uplifting” smell for all year long. I diffuse it in my Pure Essential Oil Diffuser. YUMMY! Click here to check it out

9.     Nathan 1 L Water Bottles
QUIT USING PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES YOU DUMMY. Seriously, if you don’t have a reuseable waterbottle yet, get one. If you don’t drink water, get one of these. I love the one liter bottles because it’s so easy to track how much I’ve drank during the day. I love the spout (because I am clumsy AF and always spill water all over me). Plus the little spout cover keeps your mouth away from germs, which is always a good thing!! I usually buy these at TJ Maxx or Marshals. Click here to check it out

10.  Pro Bar Meal Replacement- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
A girls gotta eat, but sometimes a girl doesn’t have time. Can I get an amen? These are delish and I sort of count them as a treat (because they taste like cookie dough, in a healthy way). They are nearly 400 calories- which is awesome for those days you’re hangry. I usually take these to work and eat them when I have time because they’re super easy. Click here to check it out 

11.  Nurse Mates Compression Socks
Nobody likes varicose veins… Prevention is key ladies. This is for my nursing folks. Wear them now and quit saying, “I’m 20 I don’t need to worry about it for a few years” … that’s BS! These are silky soft and super cute and fun. I love the tie dye ones & always get compliments at work. Click here to check it out
 
 12.     Sojos Simply Dog Treats

One ingredient treats! My dog loves these and they are perfect for training. Plus, they only have one ingredient so I know exactly what she’s eating. 100% suggest these to any dog, any size! Click here to check it out

13. Balega Socks- Hidden Comfort
Call me high maintenance but these are they only socks I wear. Literally the most comfortable things in the world.. They're a little padded for extra cushion and hug your feet in all the right places. I wear them to work, with running/tennis shoes, and just on a daily basis. SO WORTH THE INVESTMENT- your feet will thank you! Click here to check it out

14. Yogalicious High Waisted Leggings
BEST LEGGINGS I HAVE EVER WORN. You cannot see through them, they're light weight & breathable, soft and silky, stretchy (but not too stretchy), fit me in the waist and legs perfect (I'm so use to leggings slidding up and down and being too big in the waist but fitting in the legs)! I found these at Marshals for 16.99 but you can buy them on Amazon. I am totally going to buy a few more pairs of these, LOVE these leggings! Click here to check it out


Thanks for reading!

-K


Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real VS. Too Faced Better Than Sex

The ultimate mascara review! If you are even slightly a bit of a make up addict you probably have heard about both Benefit's They're Real and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I have tested them both out and feel confident I can give you an honest review on both of these mascaras. To be upfront I'll tell you that I prefer lengthening mascara, black black black mascara, non-waterproof, and a product that isn't going to smudge or flake off! I also bought these mascaras thinking that if I didn't like one or both of them I am definitely going to return them. Twenty some dollars is way too much money to spend on a product that doesn't work. So- here is how I tested the products: I wore all the mascara without any other eye makeup to determine smudging, flaking, etc. Day 1- I wore Too Faced Better Than Sex on both eyes Day 2- I wore Benefit's They're Real! on both eyes Day 3- I wore Too Faced on the left eye, Benefit on the right eye Day 4- I

Marilyn & Daddy-O by LUSH Review

This week I will be reviewing two products from LUSH Cosmetics. LUSH is a mostly natural, handmade, organic cosmetic store. If you've ever been to one of their stores you know they are addicting! They create anything from henna hair dye to perfume. It's pretty cool, the only downfall is that most of their products are pretty expensive!

Nursing School 101: Everything You Need to Know Before You Go

Hey guys! This week I won’t be doing a product review. I am going to write about my experience with nursing school. I hope that this blog helps anyone who is going, looking, or dreaming about going through nursing school!   Before I started nursing school I was really curious about it and searched the internet for videos and blogs. I’ve noticed that a lot of nurses and nursing stories online (and in real life) are very negative. I found this to be really depressing and I questi oned if I did the right thing by switching my major. I decided that I was going to have a positive mindset and enjoy the process. I hope that this blog leaves you with a better understanding and a positive mindset before you head off to school!